Beach Day

“At the beach we went in the rockpools.  All the kids were getting wet beause they were in the water.  We found some sea animals and we made some animals out of sand.  We had playlunch and it was HOT AS so we had a drink of water.  I enjoyed the day at the beach because it was fun to be with my friends.  When we got back to school we had an icypole and I was cold.”

On Tuesday FEPS went to Canadian Bay in Mount Eliza.  We go there every year to explore rockpools.  We try to find creatures and plants like seaweed, crabs and starfish.  I foound my first crab, but I never said it was alive. The beach day a few weeks ago got cancelled from cold weather but yesterday it was 37 degrees.  It felt nice standing in the water for a couple of minutes.

After exploring for about an hour and 45 minutes, we went to have some playlunch, then we went back to the bus.  When we got back to school we were lucky to have icypoles.  But when I got home I had a bad headache.

Bethany Grade 4

Beach day was fun apart from getting sand in my shoes.  It was giving me blisters.  Anyway, I still loved it.  I saw lots and lots of sea snails and alive and dead crabs.  It was really hot!.  It felt slippery on the rocks.  I slipped on one of the rocks and splashed!!  All of my clothes got wet.  When we got back to school we got ICYPOLES!

Parris Grade 3

On Tuesday 12th of March FEPS went to Canadian Bay in Mt Eliza.  We left at 9.30 to go to the beach.  The weather was extremely hot

When we got to Canadian Bay we got organised and then walked over to the rock pools.  There were lots of rockpools.  There were lots of sea animals like crabs, starfish and little eels.

My favourite part was when Ben showed me a giant cab bigger than my palm.  It was as big as!

We also had recess at Canadian Bay.  Then after we finished our food we went back on the bus back to school.

When we were back at school we had icypoles.  It was so refreshing.  I had so much fun.

Keanu Grade 4

On the 12th of March at 9.30am we went to the rockpools at Canadian Bay in Mt Eliza and I found a live crab that almost bit me.  I also found a black sea snail.  When we got back to school we got an icypole. My favourite part of the day was finding a crab.

Riley Grade 3

On Tuesday 12th March the whole school went to the beach.  We went to Canadian Bay, Mount Eliza.  At the beach it was 35 degrees, it was really HOT!  We travelled by bus.

We looked for sea creatures, some of the sea creatures were crabs, sea stars, shells and sea snails.  The whole school had a lot of fun.  Some of us had a look at the different types of seaweed.  Most of us dug our feet in the sand but it was very hot.  We ran across the boiling hot sand and splashed our feet in the nice refreshing water.We stopped and had a break and had some snack.  Then we had to go back to school.  When we got back to school we watched Finding Nemo and had icy poles.  I had an orange one.  They were yummy.

Codie Grade 4